Tuesday, December 30, 2014

birthday wishes


Here are a few birthday wishes which you can use on a birthday card:

*Birthday is the most special day in one’s life, enjoy it to the fullest.
*The sun is shining more brightly to wish you happy birthday.
*Wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday.
*Happy birthday to the most beautiful person on the earth.
*Let this day be full of all the colors of the rainbow.
*Age hasn’t spoiled you.
*I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you, Happy Birthday.
*A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older, Happy Birthday.
*A great friend and a happy birthday, that is what you are and what I wish for you.
*A happy birthday to a person who in dog years would already be dead.
*A lighter? We’re going to need a flamethrower to light up your candles.
*A true friend remembers your birthday but not your age 
*Age is a number, but life is your calculator.
*Another year has passed. May you have all that you wish for to come true, and Have a Birthday!
*Another year has passed and let me just say how much we count on you rather than count the years,. I wish you a wonderful Birthday.
*Another year older, another year wiser. Well at least we are growing up to be what you meant to be – the hottest girl around, Happy Birthday.
*Best wishes for the happiest day filled with love and laughter, Happy Birthday.
*The Best Birthday greeting for you…sorry but that was all I could afford.
*Birthdays are special occasions and they call for special celebrations. Let us celebrate you birthday today!
*Birthdays come and go, so you need to Go Go Go. I wish you a wonderful B’day.
*Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year with joy and you had made this world a better place. Make every day of your life and every candle count. Have a B’day!
*Celebrate the best birthday today but don’t forget to celebrate being happy every day.
*Celebrate your best birthday today, go have lots of fun, everybody should enjoy it and have tons of fun.
*Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year but I hope that you had fun B’day.

•          Don’t count the years, count the wishes and all the cheers.
•          Don’t look for a heaven in the sky, try making one here.
•          For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.
•          For your birthday, I just want to say; I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy birthday my love!
•          Forever young and good-looking. That’s all i wish you for.
•          Forget how long you’ve lived. Look at how much you’ve accomplished until now and how far you’ve got to go. Happy Birthday!
•          Good things happen when you just go for it, B’day.
•          Happiness for you is not a reward, it is your gift. Happy Birthday .
•          HAPPY B-DAY!!! Have a lot of fun today with your family and your friends! Enjoy your Birthday cake 
•          Happy Birthday!!  I have a feeling this year’s gonna be your best yet.
•          Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.
•          HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY J J J
•          Happy Birthday to a person that is charming, talented and witty and reminds me a lot of myself.
•          Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all your birthday wishes come true.
•          Happy Birthday!! I love you so freaking’ much, hope you have an awesome birthday!
•          Happy birthday!! Wish you a wonderful year a head. Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday because you are a special treasure.
•          Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
•          HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a magical day full of love and happiness!!!!
•          Happy birthday!!! I hope you have the best b’day!!!! Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you have.
•          Happy birthday!!! Wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.
•          HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!
•          Happy Birthday. Just one more year and you will be perfect. I know I did say the same thing last year 
•          Happy Happy Birthday! Enjoy your wonderful day and celebrate it . Please stay healthy and get all that you want.
•          Happy happy birthday! Hope you have a great day! I wish you more blessings in the year ahead and may you continue to grow each new day.
•          Have a peaceful and relaxing birthday 
•          Have a wonderful day, get many nice presents and have a lot of fun!!  B-day!
•          Have an amazing birthday. It only comes one day a year so do something to make it memorable!  B-day!!
•          Have fun but go easy on your birthday and tomorrow you will remember how you got that tattoo and where that confetti came from.
•          Here’s to another year of success, health and happiness…  B-day!!
•          Hope the sun shines on you, the wind is at your back, your food tastes good, you see smiles and hear laughter every day and not just on your birthday.
•          Hope you are having the best birthday yet. I hope that you get everything you wish for & that you choose the perfect wish. Don’t forget you only get one chance a year!
•          Hope you dance the night away or at least watch people dancing late into the night, or stay awake or whatever. Happy Birthday.

Many Happy Returns of the Day.

#Congratulation


No comments: